DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
This advanced best practices in office management training course are structured strategically to aid administrators and office executives in achieving peak levels of performance. The best practices in office management training course cover the latest trends of office functions and especially emphasizes practical application and hands-on feedback.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is specifically targeted at corporate secretaries, personal/executive assistants, office assistants, and administrative staff of public and private organizations who are involved in office management as part of their core functions.
• Basic Modern Office Etiquette
• Writing skills
• Telephone and Email Etiquette, Skills, and Courtesy
• Records Management (Filing and Documenting Soft and Hard Copies)
• Indexing, Archiving, and Retrieving Data and Documents
• Handling Office Finances and Petty Cash
Duration: 5 Days