DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
Learn the language of leaders, set worthwhile goals and motivate others. Through real-world examples, participants will learn to develop winning strategies and strengthen their organisations capacity to drive innovation, understand the importance of feedback and develop the continuous improvement formula. Learn how to make decisions, handle conflict situations, improve delegation and negotiation skills.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives and/or managers in a wide range of disciplines who seek to rapidly increase leadership and management skills and strategic perspective for a more effective organisation.
• The range of 21st Century competencies
• The need to think strategically
• The principles of managing change
• How to approach and solve problems creatively
• Critical aspects of teamwork
• The process of motivating yourself and others
• Methods for managing conflict
• Techniques for dealing with difficult staff
Duration: 5 Days