DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
This course is designed for those who want to get the most out of their meetings by looking at techniques to manage successful meetings and participate in practical sessions to apply new knowledge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Suitable for those who lead or chair formal or informal meetings and want to know how to structure them more effectively to make them more productive.
• Responsibilities of the meeting leader.
• Planning the meeting, including defining objectives and setting an agenda.
• Leading meetings to gain positive inclusive participation.
• Common problems associated with meetings.
• Concluding positively to gain agreement.
Duration: 3 Days