DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
This highly practical course provides applied learning for O&G SCM & Procurement professionals to enhance their contracting management strategies & practices – enabling them to maximise value and benefits to their organization by ensuring compliance, minimizing contractual costs and optimally managing contractual risks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All professionals, including technical experts, who are involved in the negotiation, drafting, implementation, and monitoring of contracts in the oil and gas industry; and anyone who wants to gain in-depth knowledge of the oil and gas contract management processes.
• Major types of contract used in the oil and gas sector
• Best practice in supply chain management
• Key legal and commercial risk management issues
• International dispute resolution frameworks
• Negotiation tools and techniques
Duration: 5 Days