DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
Political acuity is often cited as the key to public service leadership excellence. Join a timely conversation with colleagues and leave with skills, tools and strategies to enhance your contribution to organizational effectiveness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Law makers, Public Officials, appointed Board members, Government officials, Consultants, Contractors to Government Organizations.
• The Public Service Paradigm – Efficiency and Effectiveness
• The Core Government Functions – Strategy, Policy, Services and Systems Spheres
• The Political Realm – Mandate of Elected and Appointed Officials
• The Administrative Realm – Responsibilities of Administration
• Leadership at the Apex – Roles of Chief Elected and Appointed Officials
• The Interface – Preventive and Remedial Relationship Strategies
Duration: 5 Days